SonarCloud UI - Cannot open project overview on private projects

Hello everyone,

while trying to open a private project overview from my organisation I encounterd in an error message:

"The request cannot be processed. Try again later."

The SonarCloud Status page does not indicate any problem so far.

Does anyone know if there is an error on sonarcloud site?

Thanks

Patrick

Update:

I figured out the project will load untill the browser window has a width of max 1337px. If it’s higher, the error Message above will be shown.

Can verify,

I have the exact same issue.

interestingly though, it doesn’t happen for all my projects. Only for a specific project in another organisation

Not sure if relevant, but I see this error in the console:

vendor-BfGhW6Il.js:8  Error: Minified React error #185; visit https://reactjs.org/docs/error-decoder.html?invariant=185 for the full message or use the non-minified dev environment for full errors and additional helpful warnings.
    at Ke (vendor-BfGhW6Il.js:8:8256)
    at Ei (vendor-BfGhW6Il.js:6:57963)
    at ThemeProvider-kGWKkakX.js:162:31545
    at od (vendor-BfGhW6Il.js:10:6513)
    at e.unstable_runWithPriority (vendor-BfGhW6Il.js:2:11978)
    at ht (vendor-BfGhW6Il.js:6:38319)
    at nt (vendor-BfGhW6Il.js:10:5988)
    at To (vendor-BfGhW6Il.js:8:10689)
    at vendor-BfGhW6Il.js:6:38541
    at e.unstable_runWithPriority (vendor-BfGhW6Il.js:2:11978)

Also hit by this. Given the nature of this issue (1337px is clearly not random number), are there any concerns from a security perspective we need to know?

Can report his is affecting our private org as well.

Hey all.

Thanks for the reports. A few things:

• This incident is logged on our StatusPage, which you can check for updates: https://sonarcloud.statuspage.io/
  • A rollback is in progress of the commit that caused the issue
  • @DamienDennehy We have no reason at this point to suspect a security issue. Of course, we will continue to investigate and keep you informed.
1 Like

@DamienDennehy I can confirm there’s no security issue. There’s a UI breakpoint involved in the incident that is set to 1320px + the scrollbar width. The fact it landed on 1337 is just funny coincidence. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The issue should now be mitigated. Please let us know if it persists (but first try a hard refresh of the page)

2 Likes

I confirm the error is fixed now

Thanks Colin. Can also confirm the issue is fixed.
Appreciate the time to a fix on this.