Trouble sending notifications

Hi Ann,

Kindly provide the steps to how to integrate sonarqube notification with mattermost.

Regards,
Nithya.K.S

Hi Nithya,

I thought we were talking about email notifications. I don’t know anything about Mattermost & it’s a bit out of scope for this community. You’ll need to craft your own integration. Webhooks will likely help.

Ann

A post was split to a new topic: No notification for failed coverage

Hi,
I have config webhook is error.

please help to check.
Thanks.

Hi @vansang.hoang,

Please create a new thread with the full details of what you’ve tried and what the result is, including any error logs (look under the cog menu).

Ann

Hi,
i create topic.

please help to check.
Thanks.

Do I have to register for a sonarqube license to receive automatic notifications?
@ganncamp

Hi,

Notifications are availble in every edition. That highlighted portion means is that developers must update their preferences to receive notifications.

HTH,
Ann

@ganncamp , i have config as images but i didn’t received email. can you share me check. i find on log server sonar but i didn’t saw log email.
Thanks

Hi,

I don’t see an image from you of notification configuration.

Ann

@ganncamp
I would like to sent you config.

Hi,

Did you receive the test email?

Is your user account associated with your correct email address?

Regarding the emails you’ve configured yourself to receive, which ones are you expecting that you didn’t get?

Ann

@ganncamp
I tested email is OK

when scanner code on sonarqube completed. i want to received notification status passed or failed.
it’s as images.

Hi,

That’s not how the Quality Gate notification works. It only sends notifications when the status changes. Like so:

analysis QG result
1 passed no notification (I think)
2 passed no change; no notification
3 failed Notification!
4 failed no change; no notification

HTH,
Ann

@ganncamp
I have used bamboo build source code and scanned sonar many times. but sometimes I see sonarqube sent email. but i rebuild 10 times or 20 times next i don’t see sonarqube send email. Can you tell me the reason why?

Hi,

What’s not clear about the scenario I sent above? A notification will only be sent when there’s a change.

Ann