SonarQube Reporting

Hi ! I have my latest SonarQube instance up and running using Docker. I want to actually automate and collect the reports and export them into CSV. I have a maven services and projects that I want to analyze using SonarQube. For CI I use Jenkins. I read it on the web that it can be done using api calls or plugins.

I am quite new to building Web Api’s. Are there any references or code snippets available in Java that can help me with this? Or any existing plugins which can be integrated in pom.xml and does the same job?

i read about a plugin sonar-cnes-report , is it functional and can be used with the latest sonarqube version?

It would be great if someone can guide me through this ! Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi,

Per the Plugin Version Matrix in the docs, the CNES Report plugin is compatible with the LTS but not subsequent versions.

For gathering data from the APIs, the best way to master the API is to perform the desired action via the UI and eavesdrop to see which calls the UI made to accomplish the action.

You may also find this guide helpful.

Ann

Thank you Ann! I had one more question, under what directory of SonarQube does the report (analysis of projects) get saved by default ?

Can we change the path to the folder or the file under with any specific configurations?

Hi,

You should check the plugin docs or ask its maintainers.

HTH,
Ann