Sonar is not loading since 7.4 update

sonarqube

(Geramy) #1

Hello,
I updated Sonar to 7.4.
In logs it is written that machine is up and working fine. So good so far.

My problem now when I access via web sonar it only shows Loading…
I investigated a bit and looked what console says. There I get a lot of 404. I think it because url of the files is not correct. They look like http://build.terratex.eu:9000/sonar/undefined/js/244.f1dc4bac.chunk.js

I’m using the same configuration as before, so it is a bit strange that there is now the “undefined”. Could that be a bug or is there something new that I have to configure or to change?


(G Ann Campbell) #2

Hi,

Could you specify the version you upgraded from? Also, do you have a proxy in front of your SonarQube instance? And finally, have you tried clearing your browser cache?

 
Thx,
Ann


(Geramy) #3

I updated from 7.3 to 7.4
and no I don’t have a proxy and I tried it with different browsers to ensure that it is no caching problem


(G Ann Campbell) #4

Hi,

Are there any errors in your logs?

 
Ann


(Geramy) #5

No. The only erros are in access.log the already mentioned 404 error messages.
Like
90.186.165.57 - - [05/Nov/2018:23:21:47 +0100] “GET /undefined/js/244.f1dc4bac.chunk.js HTTP/1.1” 404 - “http://build.terratex.eu:9000/” “Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/69.0.3497.100 Safari/537.36” “-”


(Duarte Meneses) #7

Hi,

Do you succeed opening http://build.terratex.eu:9000/setup, to follow the upgrade guide?
I saw that the status of the SonarQube is DB_MIGRATION_NEEDED, so it looks like the db wasn’t migrated yet to v7.4.


(Geramy) #8

No, like I said since update UI is completely not working. This includes /setup.


(Simon Brandhof) #10

I suggest to clean your browser cache and retry. If the problem is still there, please send the sonar.log and web.log files.


(Geramy) #11

I tried it from 10 different browsers and browser mods… there is no browser cache problem (i told that already at a previous post)

As you can see in already sended parts of logs: The links to the necessary front end js files is incorrect.
There was no config change between previous version and current version. Means it should have same paths.

Also I told already that there is no error or something else in logs. Simply normal startup logs.


(Geramy) #12

Doesn’t matter I have now a completely new installation and with that it is working.