Sonar Community Roundup, April 20 - 26

Hello Sonar Community!

It’s been a big week here in the Community, with lots of help and guidance from you, our members, to improve our products and your experience with them.

We’re grateful when you take the time to do that, so like every week we want to spend some time acknowledging everyone who prompted interesting discussions and gave us feedback to help us continuously improve.

It’s also been a big week for me because it was my birthday on Sunday! 29 years old. Just one more year until I start lying about my birthday! :wink:

SonarQube:

SonarCloud:

SonarLint:

We’d also like to make room here to mention that there have been some new SonarLint releases this week, addressing current issues and providing some new features. Upgrade today!

Rule and Languages Improvements:

Once more, we extend our thanks to everyone mentioned here - and those we may have missed - for their efforts in strengthening this community and enhancing our Sonar products.

Please leave your own recognitions below – whether for another community member or a SonarSourcer who assisted you this week. If there’s someone you think should be acknowledged in next week’s roundup, don’t hesitate to let us know.

@ganncamp, @Colin, and @leith.darawsheh

11 Likes