PowerShell Plugin in future?

Hello Team,

Is it any plan for official release in PowerShell plugin for future?

Thanks!
Sarath

2 Likes

hello @Sarath,

there is no such plan for the time being and we will certainly not do it this year. We can keep this topic and see how much interest it will create and reevaluate in the future.

maybe a little bump to get people interested that read buzzword “Powershell”

You can - like /me did just now - press the little “Vote” Button left of the Post-Title if you might be interested in getting powershell scanned in some way.

just sayin’ :stuck_out_tongue:

cheers
Daniel

1 Like

This isn’t an official PowerShell plugin, but I think it will do the job.

5 Likes

We have started using Sonar and going for Enterprise license. I think support for PS1 is a no brainer and should be provided out of the box
The last plugin release was Aug 2019 so not sure how active this plugin is. Nonetheless, we are going to ty it out for good measure!

1 Like

Hello @nr-gain ,

How did you get on with this plugin? - I see that it has recently been updated. We also use the enterprise version of Sonar, however we have recently inherited a number of PowerShell scripts and so would like to start using Sonar for these. Additionally, I was also very surprised that PS scripts were not supported out of the box.

1 Like

Hi, I’ve noticed that there’s at least some degree of traction on support for Powershell, so I wanted to throw in my vote as well.

Additionally, I was curious to see if we could get support for more than just PSAnalyzer, but for Pester test coverage as well. I’m working with a solution that utilizes multiple coverage reports, including:

• Pester JaCoCo format .xmls
  • Code coverage generated from c# nunit tests
  • Code coverage generated from ngtest

Thanks!

Hi

We are alos using Enterprise Edition in my company and would be interested to have Powershell code analysis out of the box

Thanks

1 Like