I have released a new version of the SonarQube plugin to analyze Shell scripts with shellcheck:
- Description: this plugin allows devs and ops to analyze their Shell scripts with ShellCheck and see the result in SonarQube. This version brings support for SonarQube 9, fixes some issues and brings 54 new rules.
- Sonarqube compatibility: 7.1+, 8.0+, 9.0+
- Download URL: https://github.com/sbaudoin/sonar-shellcheck/releases/download/v2.5.0/sonar-shellcheck-plugin-2.5.0.jar
- Release notes: Release v2.5.0 · sbaudoin/sonar-shellcheck · GitHub
- SonarCloud dashboard: https://sonarcloud.io/project/overview?id=com.github.sbaudoin%3Asonar-shellcheck-plugin
- Pull request for the market place: Added release 2.5.0 for shellcheck by sbaudoin · Pull Request #253 · SonarSource/sonar-update-center-properties · GitHub
Can you update the market place, please?