I have released a new version of the SonarQube plugin to analyze Shell scripts with shellcheck:
- Description: * this plugin allows devs and ops to analyze their Shell scripts with ShellCheck and see the result in SonarQube. This very version supports additional rules and brings some new features such as the ability to disable the plugin per project.
- Sonarqube compatibility: 6.7, 7.0+
- Download URL: https://github.com/sbaudoin/sonar-shellcheck/releases/download/v2.2.0/sonar-shellcheck-plugin-2.2.0.jar
- Release notes: https://github.com/sbaudoin/sonar-shellcheck/releases/tag/v2.2.0
- SonarCloud dashboard: https://sonarcloud.io/dashboard?id=com.github.sbaudoin%3Asonar-shellcheck-plugin
- Pull request for the market place: https://github.com/SonarSource/sonar-update-center-properties/pull/59
Can you update the market place, please?