I have released a new SonarQube plugin to analyze Shell scripts with ShellCheck:
- Description: this plugin allows devs and ops to analyze their Shell scripts with ShellCheck and see the result in SonarQube.
- Sonarqube compatibility: 6.6+, 7.0+
- Download URL: https://github.com/sbaudoin/sonar-shellcheck/releases/download/v1.0.0/sonar-shellcheck-plugin-1.0.0.jar
- Release notes: https://github.com/sbaudoin/sonar-shellcheck/releases/tag/v1.0.0
- SonarCloud dashboard: https://sonarcloud.io/dashboard?id=com.github.sbaudoin%3Asonar-shellcheck
Be aware that you must have ShellCheck installed on the machine you will be running the scanner. So the installation and execution procedure is as follows:
- Install the plugin in SonarQube
- Install ShellCheck on the machine where you are going to run the scanner
- Run the scanner against a project containing .sh files
Can you add this plugin to the Marketplace and the Plugin Library page, please?