I have released a new version of the SonarQube plugin to analyze Shell scripts with shellcheck:
- Description: this plugin allows devs and ops to analyze their Shell scripts with ShellCheck and see the result in SonarQube. This very version fixes some issues (including a security one), brings 75 new rules and now always highlights the Shell code even if the plugin has been disabled by configuration.
- Sonarqube compatibility: 7.1+, 8.0+
- Download URL: https://github.com/sbaudoin/sonar-shellcheck/releases/download/v2.4.0/sonar-shellcheck-plugin-2.4.0.jar
- Release notes: https://github.com/sbaudoin/sonar-shellcheck/releases/tag/v2.4.0
- SonarCloud dashboard: https://sonarcloud.io/dashboard?id=com.github.sbaudoin%3Asonar-shellcheck-plugin
- Pull request for the market place: https://github.com/SonarSource/sonar-update-center-properties/pull/169
Can you update the market place, please?