Is there k8s deployment available to install azuire oidc plugin and also set the variables needed

I had to manually logon on to sonarqube server gui and install the azure auth plugin and also set in the azure app client id and stuff. is there a deployment spec or configmap i can use on k8s to do the same programatically? or is there any API that i can use to do all this config and install of azure plugin?

Hey there.

You can define plugins to install, but you can’t set configuration in the UI through the helm chart. The Web API (linked in the footer of your instance) might help you to do so programmatically.

The Web API (linked in the footer of your instance) might help you to do so programmatically.

can you send me the link to that API please. thanks.

The Web API is linked in the footer of your instance. You’ll want to look at the documentation for the api/settings domain of web services.

am not able to undersand where is the footer? are you referring to the GUI page of sonarqube?

Yes! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.