Must-share information (formatted with Markdown):
- which versions are you using (SonarQube, Scanner, Plugin, and any relevant extension)
- what are you trying to achieve
- what have you tried so far to achieve this
1)I am using sonarqube 9.2 developer edition
2) I configured sonarqube using docker-compose.yml file.
3) Trying to add Azure AD SSO for sonarqube .
4) I am not seeing install option for Azure AD plugin and started configuring SAML.
5) Currently using http URL and private ip with internet access for my sonarqube and AZUR AD is excepting HTTPS URL.
6) Is there a better way I can config SSO for my sonarqube with private ip.