Installing plugins

Hello.
I am trying to figure out if both plugins SonarPLI and SonarSwift are available to the lattest sonarQube Community Edition?

In version 6.7.4, when I try to install them I get this message:
" Available under our commercial editions".

So I am confused.
Because I have friend who works with 6.4 SonarQube Community Edition and claims he has both of those plugins in his SonarQube.

Hi Hugo,

You can check-out SonarSource Plans & Pricing right here: https://www.sonarsource.com/plans-and-pricing/ .

All in all: confirmed that Swift is available starting from Developer Edition, and PLI starting from Enterprise Edition.

So what you are saying is that SonarPLI and SonarSwift are not available in community edition?

Correct !

(note: packaging and marketplace behaviour was different in 6.4, but the commercial standpoint was the same i.e. using these analyzers requires a license)

But is it possible to pay just for the plugin? And stick with Communitu Edition of SonarQube.

Nope, the offering really is made of distinct Editions, each offering a set of features. I suggest you get in touch directly with SonarSource if you wish to discuss the commercial offering in more details.