How do I access my SonarQube from outside a server?
- I am running a community edition. This because I need to prove the benefit for the company on using SonarQube before I can get permission to buy a developer license.
- Using windows 2019 server
I finally got SonarQube up and running on the server and created tasks in task scheduler for start, scanning etc and it works. The next step for me is to provide team access to SonarQube via a web browser and without them having to log on to the server directly.
- running on localhost:9000 (default)
- created a dns record sonarqube.mydomain.com
- created a firewall rule which only allow internal traffic to reach SonarQube
We did the same with Jenkins Build server and that works just fine, but it does not work for SonarQube .
I tried to change “sonar.web.host=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx” (server IP), but then SonarQube does not start. As soon as i remove / comment sonar.web.host then it will start again.
I´ve been searching with broad search terms and find that many other are asking a similar question and are having similar problems. I just did not find any solutions.
Any advise on how to do this?