dear all, please consider
- an eclipse IDE-installation including the sonarlint-plugin
- an eclipse-workspace with some (30+)already existing projects
- a current Sonarqube server instance which matching projects for each Workspace-Project
- a wish to bind each Workspace-Projects sonarlint-setup to the Sonarqube-Project
- a security-token existing in Sonarqube setup for the user that wants to work with this setup
How can i automate the necessary workspace-setup-actions that bind the workspace-projects to sonarqube-server-projects?
For example: how to setup/manipulate the files create/manipulate the files
so that noone needs to manually configure 30+ Projects to bind to the right sonar-project-names etc.
Please do not suggest something like autobinding, that is still a manual process which needs not only be done for every project once but also you need to find the right project name if you have multiple project_key-candidates to select from
//edit: I also would like to add the sonarqube-server configuration by editing the Eclipse-Installation and not as a manual process … if that is possible it would be very nice to be able to do that
If that is not possible currently … i would very humbly like to ask for guidance concerning any other possibly existing way how to ease this setup procedure for the developer.