Errors with SonarLint new eclipse workspace

I am having issues when running SonarLint with Eclipse.
SonarLint 4.1.0
SonarQube 6.7.4

The bindings and the connection works fine in Eclipse initially but when I create a new eclipse workspace and import the same source code as in the old workspace, I start getting these errors:

Project “project name” is bound to an unknown server: ‘server url’. Please fix project binding or unbind project.

The bindings file org.sonarlint.eclipse.core.prefs was available in the new workspace. Errors went away when I did the same bindings again.

Does SonarLint store this binding information other than the prefs file ? Is it stored in the eclipse workspace as well ?

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. Part of the binding is stored in the workspace metadata (<workspace>/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.core.runtime/.settings/org.sonarlint.eclipse.core.prefs) (like server URL) and also in the secure storage (username/password or token). Project key is stored at project level.
When creating a new workspace, you’ll have to re-create the server connection. If you use the same connection identifier than before, all projects should be automatically bound.