Closed(Removed issues) in search filter

Sonar version: 8.9
Hi,
I’m writing because I would like to call the API in the way that the result is all issues with resolutions: unresolved, false positive, fixed, won’t fix and status: Open, Reopened, Closed, Confirmed and Resolved. Long story short, show all issues removing the Removed ones, could it be possible in some way?
In case it’s not possible, is there any way to remove only these Closed(Removed) issues?
Thanks

Hi,

Have you tried this via the UI? The best way to master the API is to perform the desired action via the UI and eavesdrop to see which calls the UI made to accomplish the action.

Ann

Hi,
Yes, and it’s not possible. But not sure if I was missing something.
Thanks

Hi,

It may not be possible in one call, but surely, it’s possible with several…

Ann

Hi,
And could it be possible to remove in some way only the Closed(Removed) issues?

Hi,

I guess you mean from the API results? The only way to ‘remove’ them is to not request them.

HTH,
Ann

Hi,
I meant in Sonar directly, to get these detections out. With one single query, I think that it’s not possible to get Unresolved, fixed, won’t fix and false positive.

Thanks,

Hi,

I really don’t understand.

You want these issues to disappear from SonarQube itself? Time will do that. Closed issues are removed as part of server-side analysis report processing when they’re 30d old.

HTH,
Ann

Hi,

I would need a single query to retrieve all the issues that I shared previously. It seems not possible in one single query, so I wondering if it’s possible to remove the Closed(Removed) in some way from Sonar. I noticed that housekeeping is doing some cleaning in this aspect but as far as I see in the results, only closed because the code is fixed are being removed. The ones that have CLOSED FIXED because code was removed or CLOSED Removed are still appearing in Sonar instance. is there any solution for that? is that the expected behaviour?
Thanks

Hi,

It’s the expected behavior that when an issue has been CLOSED for 30 days, housekeeping will remove it at the next analysis.

FWIW, there’s an issue export starting in Enterprise Edition($$) altho I’m not certain whether or not it includes CLOSED issues.

HTH,
Ann

Hi,
Thanks!