Bitbucket integration - cannot select SonarCloud project

I have a Bitbucket Cloud project which was linked to an incorrect project on SonarCloud via the official SonarCloud integration for Bitbucket.

We deleted the incorrect project from SonarCloud, but now I cannot link the Bitbucket project to the correct SonarCloud project.

I just see this screen instead, when clicking Settings under Sonarcloud in the Bitbucket repo admin:

Clicking “Log in with Bitbucket” briefly pops up an authentication window which immediately closes.
Clicking “More options” takes me to the Sonarcloud login screen.

Hi Neil,

Is the organization in which your project is bound to the correct BitBucket Team (in which the repo corresponds to your project in SonarCloud) ?

Cheers,

Yes, it is.

Hi Niel,

So if your organization is already bound, it means that you are in an unstable state.

If you can, you can try to uninstall the SonarCloud organization by removing the app in BitBucket Team and re-bind from SonarCloud. After that you will be able to re-import your project from SonarCloud as well.

We also will investigate on our side the redirection that seems broken after login, thanks for your feedback.

Hope it helps!

Hi Aurélie

I noticed yesterday that the settings tab was prompting me for a project, so I bound to the correct project and it seems correct now.

We have a lot of BB repos connected to SonarCloud projects in this way, so it wouldn’t have been attractive to reinstall the app.

Thanks!

Thank you for your feedback !