Hello SonarQube folks, one of my users is having an issue where they can’t import a project from GitHub. Whenever they try to, they get the following error message: “We couldn’t load any organizations with your key. Contact an administrator.” I need tips as to how to troubleshoot this. I can import projects just fine, but I do have administrator rights. The user has no issues using GitHub.
- I have created a GitHub app in our GitHub organization and connected it to our SonarQube instance
- GitHub app - SonarQube connection seems to work: I can import projects from GitHub
- I’m using SonarQube 220.127.116.11792 on docker
- User has permission to create projects
- We’re authenticating with SAML against Azure AD in both SQ and GH