We are using older versions of Java 11 do we have any kind of regulations for the older versions

• We are using older versions of Java 11 etc do we have any kind of regulations for the older versions, Is it supported?
  • IAC(ARM/Biceps) is supported ?
  • We need to integrate Jira directly with Sonar is it feasible?
  • What are the supported versions of C# & java ?

Hi,

Welcome to the community!

It’s not clear to me what you’re asking. Are you looking for Java 11-specific rules?

Ann

Hi Ann,

Thanks for your response.
We are looking for a security scanning tool for our organization (Fenix Outdoor). We were in contact with Sonar Cloud team over email. However they gave community link for clarification of our doubts.
We needed clarity on below points:

• We are using older versions of Java 11 do we have any kind of regulations for the older versions, Is it supported if yes which versions are supported ?
  • IAC(ARM/Biceps) is supported ?

• We need to integrate Jira directly with Sonar is it feasible?

• What are the supported versions of C# & java ?

Please keep me posted if you need more clarity.

Regards,
Anu

Hi Anu,

We try to keep it to one topic per thread. Otherwise it can get messy, fast. You’ve asked several questions here, and I chose to start with the first one.

I asked you to clarify what you’re asking:

And you simply restated all your questions with exactly the same words. That doesn’t help me help you. I don’t understand what you’re trying to learn.

Can you please be explicit about what kind of Java 11 “regulations” you are looking for?

Thx,
Ann