Must-share information (formatted with Markdown):
- which versions are you using:
- Developer Edition - Version 10.0 (build 68432)
- how is SonarQube deployed:
- Docker, AWS ECS
- what are you trying to achieve
- Clicking the “SonarQube” Logo in the navbar takes me to the correct page.
- what have you tried so far to achieve this
- Navigate settings for a way to change this URL.
My server is hosted at:
https://platform.<domain.com>/sonar. Everything works as expected, however when clicking the “SonarQube” logo in the navbar, it navigates to
https://platform.<domain.com> (dropping the
This is the “SonarQube” logo in the navbar I am referring to:
I am running the service in Docker on AWS ECS Fargate behind an AWS ALB. I run the service with the following configuration item passed in to the
In the SonarQube settings, I have the following set for my Server base URL:
Where can I change this setting or control this behavior?