Make sure to tell us:
Currently we are using SonarQube * Community Edition * Version 8.9.6 (build 50800) LTS version and we are planning to upgrade to 220.127.116.11466 version.
- System information (Operating system, Java version, Database provider/version)
OS is Linux RHEL7, JDK11, PostgreSQL 9.6
I have followed SonarQube upgrade guide and performed below steps.
- Downloaded SonarQube sonarqube-18.104.22.168466.zip
- Unzipped sonarqube-22.214.171.124466.zip file
- Updated sonar.properties file for sonarqube-9.9.0
- Downloaded jdk-126.96.36.199
Now, the question is, SonarQube 9.9 does not support PostgreSQL 9.6 version, so if we install PostgreSQL 12/13/14 version, how the database will be migrated from old database (PostgreSQL 9.6) to new database (PostgreSQL 12/13/14)?