I have just installed sonarqube 7.9.1 with an MSSQL database.
I followed instructions on this link.
- My old install is in folder D:\sonarqube-7.9.1\
- I unzip the fnew install in a new folder D:\sonarqube-8.6.1
- I change the info in the conf/sonar.properties file (in 8.6.1) with the same info as in the other one (in 7.9.1)
- I stop the service with “D:\sonarqube-7.9.1\bin\windows-x86-64\StopNTService.bat”
- Start the new service with “D:\sonarqube-8.6.1\bin\windows-x86-64\StartNTService.bat” service starts with the same account as in the database
Service start again > OK
Ran url/setup > Message database is up to date
But in Admin / system i’m still under sonarqube 7.9.1 with the old folder structure and db is not updated
Can someone help me ?