Unable to replace Azure DevOps Personal Access Token

• ALM used: Azure DevOps
  • CI system used: Azure DevOps

Last weekend we’ve had an Azure DevOps tenant migration and today I was planning to replace the Personal Access Token, to get the integration up and running again. However the “Azure DevOps connectivity management” section doesn’t seem to like this migration, as the spinner in the screenshot below just never stops:
2022-04-19_14h18_16

The URL of the Azure DevOps Organization didn’t change. Is there anyway way to get the PAT replaced and our integration up and running again? I’d prefer a way that doesn’t involve deleting and recreating the organization.

When opening the page described before and looking at the Developer Tools of the browser I do see an uncaught error.

Could any sonarsourcer please help a.s.a.p.? This is blocking my teams on their work.

Hello @AdeZwart,

While we investigate the error, you can change your token through the API request:

curl -X POST 'https://sonarcloud.io/api/alm_integration/bind_organization?organization={organization_key}&almAccessToken={your_new_azure_access_token}' -H "Authorization: Bearer {your_sonarcloud_token}"

Let me know if it works for you.

Best,
Marcin

1 Like

Hi Marcin,

Thank you for your help. This (undocumented?) endpoint allowed me to update the PAT and restored the integration with Azure DevOps.

Kind regards,

André de Zwart

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.