Unable to open sonaeqube on browser

Hello Team,

Iam unable to connect sonarqube on the browser.

Process how we are connecting:-
in command prompt we will run with aws ssm commad like below and hit the below URL in the browser
1.aws ssm start-session --target i-0f3e38661##### --document-name AWS-StartPortForwardingSession --parameters “portNumber”=[“9000”],“localPortNumber”=[“7000”]
2.http://localhost:7000/

in command prompt i can see error like “Connection to destination port failed, check SSM Agent logs.”

And again i checked in ssm agent logs in the server where sonarqube is installed and error is like below:-
2023-05-17 05:25:12 ERROR [ssm-session-worker] [03771ad] [DataBackend] [pluginName=Port] Unable to dial connection to server: dial tcp 127.0.0.1:9000: connect: connection refused

I have tried with stop and start of sonarqube service but still unable to connect on the browser
Browser error:-

This page isn’t working right now

localhost didn’t send any data.

Hi,

The first question is whether or not SonarQube is up. For that check your server logs.

If it is, then try curling the SonarQube URL from its own host - that would be the localhost address. If that works, then you’ll move on to trying it from another machine and that’s where you’ll need to translate localhost to a domain name or IP address.

HTH,
Ann