Unable to login to Sonarcloud.io with Azure Devops

I’m trying to login to Sonarcloud.io by using Azure DevOps. On providing creds i get a popup saying “Need Admin Approval Sonarcloud needs permission to access…” in Microsoft login page. The AD team in my org has provided me access for SonarCloud.io but i still get the “Need Admin approval” message. Other colleagues are able to access with Azure devops access.
Currently i login to SonarCloud.io with a Github account.

Is there anything i can do to fix this?

Hi @praveenpallekaate

Can you provide us a screenshot of that page please ? To see if that’s what we think about. Thanks in advance.

In the mean time, can one of your AD admin check what is the value of this “Admin consent request” setting : (Located in Active Directory -> Enterprise applications -> User settings)

Thanks.

Here is the screenshot from AD admin

Here is the screnshot of login error

Are you guest in this Azure AD ?

When i check my User Type in Azure AD it shows Member

Ok, and when you said : Other colleagues are able to access with Azure devops access., did you mean also SonarCloud ?

Is one of your AD admin already logged in on SonarCloud to allow this app to access your AD ?

Yes, my team mates who has initially added is able to access SonarCloud.io with Org creds using Azure devops login.
I don’t know if the AD admin has logged in to SonarCloud

my team mates who has initially added is able to access SonarCloud.io with Org creds using Azure devops login.

Is he on the same AD and domain than you ?

Yes he is. But he was added(given sonarcloud access) way before i was added. I checked his usertype in AD it’s Member.

An can you check also in “Admin consent requests” part that you don’t have any pending request concerning your user ?

This is what the Azure AD admin sent me.

Well i think that if no admin has ever signed in on SonarCloud, maybe the option you gave me the screenshot has been modified between your registration and the one of your colleagues ?

Can you check by either putting the first 2 option to “yes”, it’s working ?

Thanks.