Sonrqube Version Upgrade

Hi Team,

At presenet one of our ACI(SonarQube 7.7 community edition) is running with Azure SQL Server DB .Now i need to Map exisisting Azure SQL Server DB to New ACI(SonarQube 7.9.6 community edition).I had done but ACI is not running properly and some times events/logs are not geeting and even i tired with to stop & deleted ACI(SonarQube 7.7 community edition) as well.

At our end my main priority is Need to upgrade SonarQube version 7.7 to 7.9.X or More than that.
Is it possible to upgrade the sonarqube image in the same ACI ?

Hi,

Welcome to the community!

I don’t know what an ACI is. Are you familiar with the Upgrade Guide?

HTH,
Ann

Hi @ganncamp

Thanks for information .

1. We deployed Azure App Service with docker as Sonarqube using portal and we are able to access the url.

2. After we created the projects if we will restart/stop & start Azure App Service, which ever I created initially projects is not showing/disappering. 3.We are using Azure SQL DB and also we provided the JDBC details accordingly.

3. Before Restart the Azure App Service and After Restart the Azure App Service .

**4.**Could you please help on how to pass the Azure SQL DB to Sonarqube Azure App Service Connection string.

Hi,

It looks like your data is disappearing because - as you alluded - you’re not configuring the use of an external DB. Check out the docs for how to do that with Docker.

HTH,
Ann

1 Like

@goyalg8

Can you please help on this issue .
The combination of Azure App Service ( SonarQube ) + Azure SQL Server. However I’m unable to connect the DB from App Service side.