Sonarqube UI is loading infinite with spinner

Sonarqube Version - sonarqube-8.9.0.43852

Setup Sonarqube on AWS - EC2 instance.

I have installed Sonarqube (Dir - /opt/sonarqube), Java 11, Postgres 9.5 and configured everything. After starting Sonar server, I am able to access as below using curl command through terminal.

But I am unable to access through browser and page loading is stuck with “Loading” message and spinner. We have below are error message. I have checked all the logs ( web, es, cs, access, sonar ) of Sonar but did not find any error and also verified the sonar.properties but does not look anything suspect. Below JS files are also in web directory.

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 () js/vendors-main.m.f8a28baa.chunk.js:1
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 () js/main.m.613bc2d0.js:1

Could you please help on this issue.

Thanks !

Hi Santosh, welcome to the SonarSource Community!

If you’re not seeing any indications of a problem in your SonarQube logs, this is usually a sign that your reverse proxy in front of SonarQube is filtering out some of the requests being made by your browser. I’d revisit how you deployed in EC2 and check the logs/configuration of any proxy between your browser and SQ.

Thanks Jeff for your response.

We are using ELB - DNS (URL) associated with EC2 in browser to access the Sonar UI. EC2 has 80 port open and we are using 9000/8080 port in sonar.properties file. For port forwarding from 8080 to 80, we are using NGINX proxy. If below issue is due to NGINX proxy, then we can focus on proxy rather Sonar setup.

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 () js/vendors-main.m.f8a28baa.chunk.js:1
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 () js/main.m.613bc2d0.js:1

Thanks,
Santosh