Sonarqube Integration issue with Azure active directory

I am getting below message while integrating with Azure AD. I tried all steps from recommended document from sonarqube , but no luck
AADSTS50011: The reply url specified in the request does not match the reply urls configured for the application: β€˜15b7b0f3-9b4b-4f7b-8455-2b9a94151d1c’.

steps followed

sonarqube configuration - client id , tenant id and client secret
Azure AD - configuration of redirect URL .
any suggestions ?

Hi,

Are you using a specific plugin for this ?

Thanks.

This issue is resolved and I documented in my blog.Please refer @ https://explore.emtecinc.com/blog/sonarqube-integration-with-azure-ad

1 Like

@kanugula

we are running on sonarqube community edition 8.3.1.

we have the Azure AD plugin (1.2.0) configured.

I am seeing inconsistent behavior with the group synchronization. In Azure AD for a group β€˜A’ there are 4 users. But on SonarQube Instance , In groups I see only two users.

I have feeling that group synchronization is not doing the sync.

I have followed these links for Azure AD Integration with SonarQube

Please advise

Thanks
Yeshwanth

Please refer blog from Emtec digital, I have written this blog after complete validation.

hi @kanugula i have followed your blog at emtec but i could not login to my sonar it always redirect me to the login page what should i put on the reply url?

@mickaelcaro @kanugula
Using sonar version 7.2.1
Azure AD is integrated I have followed the emtec digital blog with all the steps.
When clicking on the login to Microsoft icon it does not show any login page at all.
Can somebody help on this issue.