Sonarqube authentication to BitbucketCloud

Hello,

I’m trying to import repositorties from bitbucket cloud into sonarqube 9.2

I did everything according to this instruction.
https://docs.sonarqube.org/latest/analysis/bitbucket-cloud-integration/

But each time I type username and app password I get 2 outputs:

1. Either pages is refreshed and nothing happens
  2. Either I get the following error: Unable to contact Bitbucket Cloud servers

When I go to devops configuration and check configuration it shows that configuration is valid, so it sees workspace id properly.

In the sonarlogs I see the following

2021.12.01 09:49:33 INFO  [o.s.a.c.b.b.BitbucketCloudRestClient] Error returned by Bitbucket Cloud: 429 Rate limit for this resource has been exceeded
2021.12.01 09:49:33 ERROR [o.s.s.w.WebServiceEngine] Fail to process request 
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to contact Bitbucket Cloud servers
	at org.sonar.alm.client.bitbucket.bitbucketcloud.BitbucketCloudRestClient.handleError(BitbucketCloudRestClient.java:195)
	at org.sonar.alm.client.bitbucket.bitbucketcloud.BitbucketCloudRestClient.doCall(BitbucketCloudRestClient.java:179)
	at org.sonar.alm.client.bitbucket.bitbucketcloud.BitbucketCloudRestClient.doGetWithBasicAuth(BitbucketCloudRestClient.java:173)
	at org.sonar.alm.client.bitbucket.bitbucketcloud.BitbucketCloudRestClient.searchRepos(BitbucketCloudRestClient.java:140)
	at org.sonar.server.almintegration.ws.bitbucketcloud.SearchBitbucketCloudReposAction.doHandle(SearchBitbucketCloudReposAction.java:121)
	at org.sonar.server.almintegration.ws.bitbucketcloud.SearchBitbucketCloudReposAction.handle(SearchBitbucketCloudReposAction.java:99)
	at org.sonar.server.ws.WebServiceEngine.execute(WebServiceEngine.java:111)

Could you please tell what I did wrong?

Hi,

It looks like this is on the Bitbucket Cloud side

This Atlassian Community thread seems relevant:

HTH,
Ann

1 Like

Any luck with this?

I have the same issue running sonarqube 9.4 with Bitbucket cloud