Unable to connect SonarQube Server to BitBucket Cloud

Must-share information (formatted with Markdown):

• which versions are you using (SonarQube, Scanner, Plugin, and any relevant extension)
    SonarQube Developer Edition Version 9.1 (build 47736)
  • what are you trying to achieve
    Connect to BitBucket Cloud
  • what have you tried so far to achieve this
    Followed the official documentation here: Bitbucket Cloud Integration | SonarQube Docs

Hi,

I’ve been trying to connect SonarQube and Bitbucket Cloud, but no luck. When I try setting it up at Administration>Configuration>General Settings>DevOps Platform Integrations>Bitbucket I get the following error:

Error returned by Bitbucket Cloud: Resource not found

Also, when I try adding the project and SonarQube asks for the username and app password, I get the same message.

The web.log show the same:

[o.s.a.c.b.b.BitbucketCloudRestClient] Error returned by Bitbucket Cloud: 404 Resource not found

I’m providing the full path to the repository, with a trailing slash:

https://bitbucket.org/myworkspace/myrepo/

Also set up the oauth consumer, is private, has pull requests read permission, generated the oauth key and secret, those are saved in SonarQube.

What am I missing?

1 Like

@Laci_Kremer Hi, I’ve tried to make the same steps as you provided below and got the same result.

Ok, it turned out that you don’t need to provide the full path, only the workspace name, so in my case:

myworkspace
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.