SonarSource is proud to announce the release of 8.2, which includes a brand new Security Hotspot review interface and a completely redesigned project homepage. More details in the official announcement.
In addition, there are a few things you should be aware of:
- As part of the transition to the new Security Hotspot review workflow, Security Hotspots that had previously been transitioned to Manual Vulnerabilities will revert to Security Hotspots with an “In Review” status.
- In the redesigned project homepage, the project administration menu has been renamed “Project Settings”. Project details which previously appeared on the right of the project homepage have been tucked into the “Project Information” pane.
- The Security Review rating previously availble in Portfolios has been recalculated with a new formula and made available at the project level.
- PostgreSQL 11 and 12 are now supported.
- Official Docker images are now available. (MMF-1881).
- Java analysis was rewritten from the ground up to be more accurate and produce fewer false positives. The increased accuracy has an impact on performance and for some projects the impact is significant. More
As usual, download is available at sonarqube.org. Docker images available soon!