SonarSource is proud to announce the release of SonarQube 8.8, which introduces analysis and PR decoration with GitHub actions, CWE Top 25 and PDF download for security reports, many additions to the security analysis and more. Details in the official announcement.
In addition, there are a few other items to note in the release:
- You now need Node.js >= 10 to analyze CSS code.
- The main branch of new projects takes the same name as in your code repository platform (MMF-2173).
- You can now choose to grant project administration rights without delegating permissions management on the project (SONAR-14458).
- We’ve made a series of accessibility improvements (SONAR-10681, SONAR-11774, SONAR-11959, SONAR-12056, SONAR-12434).
- We’ve increased the report submission timeout (SONAR-14527).
- We’ve dropped web services that were deprecated in 6.x versions. If you’re still using them, it’s time to migrate (SONAR-13848).
As usual, download is available at sonarqube.org.