- Operating system: Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.19042.1826]
- SonarLint plugin version: SonarLint for Eclipse 188.8.131.52482
- Is connected mode used: Yes
- Connected to SonarQube 184.108.40.206424
- MyEclipse on top of Eclipse (Eclipse Platform 4.22.0.v20211124-1800)
And a thorough description of the problem / question:
I want to see all violations in on-the-fly view grouped by severity for entire eclipse project.
- I analyzed the project(it was bound no problems)
- I went to on the fly view, nothing there initially(I had no files selected but I want to see all issues anyway). FWIW, if i select a file, I do see issues for selected files.
- I changed the filter in different ways but choose to Show All, even tried selections or workspace to show everything. None of it worked. Even when selecting the project in the explorer
- The report view DOES show all the issues I would expect but I cannot group by severity to deal with the majors first and if i create anything from fixing them, on the fly view is better/more reactive.
This has worked just fine in previous versions.
It seems as in the package explorer, like if I select a project on the left, the on-the-fly view is not reacting to that selection. But even so, if i want to show all, I would think that shouldn’t matter either.