- Operating system: Ventura 13.3.1 (22E261)
- SonarLint plugin version: 18.104.22.168062
- Programming language you’re coding in: Java
- Is connected mode used: No
- Connected to SonarCloud or SonarQube (and which version):
And a thorough description of the problem / question:
When evaluating a regexp in intellij there is a copy button present that pushes the icon that shows if a regexp is correct or not a row down. Its not visable if you don’t add a new line to the regexp window.
This happens when I hit “Show content actions” >> “Check Regexp” on a regexp in a java class.
The RegExp looks ok when I disable the SonarLint plugin.
I raised the issue with JetBrains and after following their instructions I concluded that its SonarLint that causes the issue. Or at least has some thing to do with it.