- which versions are you using (SonarQube, Scanner, Plugin, and any relevant extension)
SonarQube - 8.4.2, Enterprise Edition
Scanner - 18.104.22.16859
Bitbucket - v6.6.2
- what are you trying to achieve?
I’m trying to do Pull Request Decoration
- what have you tried so far to achieve this
I have done everything as per the document. till yesterday evening everything is working fine including Pull Request decoration. But today morning when I check “Pull request decoration did not happen. Failed to access Bitbucket Server, the repository or the pull request” this warning is displaying.
Please help to resolve this issue.
After looking at ce.log logs in the SonarQube server logs folder the following warning is displaying. But there is no further information.
2021.26.01 02:32:20 WARN ce[AXYqaa50xudeWOpTdEzp][c.s.C.D.A.F] Pull request decoration did not happen. Failed to access Bitbucket Server, the repository, or the pull request: Unable to contact Bitbucket server
Note: 1. There are no warnings related to this in Build logs. This warning is displaying only on the SonarQube server.
2. No changes are done in the SonarQube server and the configurations.
3. No changes are done for the Bitbucket server
4. Able ping the Bitbucket URL from the SonarQube server
5. Able to access the Bitbucket APIs from the SonarQube server.