PR Decoration Not Quite Working

Must-share information (formatted with Markdown):

• which versions are you using (SonarQube, Scanner, Plugin, and any relevant extension)
    I’m using Version 8.7 Enterprise Edition
  • what are you trying to achieve
    I want to setup SonarQube Github PR decoration
  • what have you tried so far to achieve this
    I created a Github app in accordance with the documentation with all the necessary permissions. But I do not see any analysis or decorations when a PR is raised.

The app is configured right and Sonarqube has access to my repositories. I’m just not sure why the decoration isn’t working when a PR is raised.
Are there any other steps that need to be taken? I’ve been banging my head against this for days now.

Can anyone please help with this, please?

I feel like I might be missing something minor, or maybe major. But I can’t seem to pinpoint what it is. I’m sure I’ve followed the documentation to the letter, but it’s still not working.

Hi,

First of all, welcome to the community!

Since you haven’t mentioned it, maybe you’re missing the project-level configuration?

From the docs:

To add pull request decoration to a manually created or existing project, after you’ve created and installed your GitHub App and updated your global ALM Integration settings as shown in the Importing your GitHub repositories into SonarQube section above, set the following project settings at Project Settings > General Settings > Pull Request Decoration

If you’ve done that already, looking at the logs would be the next step to understand what’s wrong.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.