I’m setting up for the first time to see if SonarCloud would be a good fit for us. Our projects are private repos on GitHub.
- I logged into SonarCloud via my GitHub account
- From the SonarCloud welcome page, I clicked “Import an organization from GitHub”
- I selected my organization, and selected the single repository I wanted to set this up on to start.
- GitHub admins at my organization approved that request to install
- There are no projects or organizations on my SonarCloud page to start working with
It appears to me that it didn’t import the organization from GitHub.
When I go through the same steps, GitHub does have the correct repo tagged as having SonarCloud “installed” on it.