I have released a new SonarQube plugin to analyze Ansible playbooks with ansible-lint:
- Description: this plugin allows devs and ops to analyze their Ansible playbooks with ansible-lint and see the result in SonarQube. This plugin also leverage the YAML plugin for additional YAML-only checks. This plugin also comes with a template to also easily add your own ansible-lint rules.
- Sonarqube compatibility: 6.6, 6.7, 7.0 and 7.1
- Download URL: https://github.com/sbaudoin/sonar-ansible/releases/download/v1.0.0/sonar-ansible-plugin-1.0.0.jar
- Release notes: https://github.com/sbaudoin/sonar-ansible/releases/tag/v1.0.0
- SonarCloud dashboard: https://sonarcloud.io/dashboard?id=com.github.sbaudoin%3Asonar-ansible
Be aware that you must have ansible-lint installed on the machine you will be running the scanner.
Can you add this plugin to the Marketplace and the Plugin Library page, please?