I have released a new version of the SonarQube plugin to analyze Ansible playbooks with ansible-lint 3.5+:
- Description: this plugin allows devs and ops to analyze their Ansible playbooks with ansible-lint 3.4 and 3.5 and see the result in SonarQube (the version 1.0.0 of the plugin is only compatible with ansible-lint 3.4). This plugin also leverage the YAML plugin for additional YAML-only checks. This plugin also comes with a template to also easily add your own ansible-lint rules.
- Sonarqube compatibility: 6.6, 6.7, 7.0+
- Download URL: https://github.com/sbaudoin/sonar-ansible/releases/download/v2.0.0/sonar-ansible-plugin-2.0.0.jar
- Release notes: https://github.com/sbaudoin/sonar-ansible/releases/tag/v2.0.0
- SonarCloud dashboard: https://sonarcloud.io/dashboard?id=com.github.sbaudoin%3Asonar-ansible
Can you update the market place, please?