I have released a new version of the SonarQube plugin to analyze Ansible playbooks with ansible-lint 3.5+:
- Description: this plugin allows devs and ops to analyze their Ansible playbooks with YAML checks and ansible-lint and see the result in SonarQube. This 1.4.0 version fixes some security issues and brings some new rules.
- Sonarqube compatibility: 6.7 LTS, 7.9 LTS, 8.0+
- Download URL: https://github.com/sbaudoin/sonar-ansible/releases/download/v2.4.0/sonar-ansible-plugin-2.4.0.jar
- Release notes: https://github.com/sbaudoin/sonar-ansible/releases/tag/v2.4.0
- SonarCloud dashboard: https://sonarcloud.io/dashboard?id=com.github.sbaudoin%3Asonar-ansible
- Pull request for the market place: https://github.com/SonarSource/sonar-update-center-properties/pull/165
Can you update the market place, please?