I have released a new version of the SonarQube plugin to analyze Ansible playbooks with ansible-lint 3.5+:
- Description: this plugin allows devs and ops to analyze their Ansible playbooks with YAML checks and ansible-lint and see the result in SonarQube. This 2.5.0 version brings support for SonarQube 9.0 and ansible-lint 5+ and its rules.
- Sonarqube compatibility: 6.7 LTS, 7.9 LTS, 8.9 LTS, 9.0
- Download URL: https://github.com/sbaudoin/sonar-ansible/releases/download/v2.5.0/sonar-ansible-plugin-2.5.0.jar
- Release notes: https://github.com/sbaudoin/sonar-ansible/releases/tag/v2.5.0
- SonarCloud dashboard: https://sonarcloud.io/dashboard?id=com.github.sbaudoin%3Asonar-ansible
- Pull request for the market place: https://github.com/SonarSource/sonar-update-center-properties/pull/243
Can you update the market place, please?