Multi-tenant SaaS design

I’ve read through the privacy & security statements in the SonarCloud’s documentation but I was wondering if there was any more information on the multi-tenant SaaS patterns used for SonarCloud?

Hey there.

The information provided is… the information provided. What information are you missing?

Hi Colin,

I’m looking for more information on how tenant data separation is maintained in SonarCloud. Specifically, what tenancy model SonarCloud is using? Here’s an example document of what I’m referring to: Multi-tenant SaaS patterns - Azure SQL Database | Microsoft Docs
Apologies if this is covered somewhere. Thanks!

Thanks for the clarification. SonarCloud is a multi-tenant app with a single multi-tenant database, where data privacy is ensured at the application level.

Hi Colin,

This answers my question. Thank you for your quick response!

Hi Colin,

I was talking to a colleague of mine and we had a few follow up questions to this if you could help us. We’re also wondering if there is a per tenant application instance or if all tenants log into a single application instance? Also, is there a single database with per row tenant labeling or is SonarCloud using some form of per tenant databases or even sharding? Thank you!

Single application instance, single database.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.