- SonarQube CE v6.7.7 LTS
- Database migrated to PostgreSQL from MySQL (the new migration tool worked great!)
- All plugins are up-to-date
- Have all the above also running on a test system.
What I am trying to achieve
- Upgrade the test system to SonarQube 7.7
- Migrate from Community Edition to Enterprise Edition on test system using evaluation key.
- Repeat for our live SonarQube as soon as testing is complete & full license key is available (purchase has been approved!)
My question is simple… what is the optimal order in which to do things? Upgrade the test server to 7.7 CE and then switch to EE? Or switch to 6.7.7 EE first and then upgrade to v7.7?
I have read documentation but there seems to be little nuggets of useful pointers all over the place with nothing in one single place.