I need to unbind-bind azure devops organization due to an org change name in azure devops

We changed Azure Devops Organization, Project name and some repo names, now SonarCloud is not recognizing the Azure devops org that is linked to it. I checked on the community and it seems that it is needed to unbind and bind the organization

How Can I request this and what other steps are needed in order to update sonar ?

Hi,

Unfortunately, it’s currently not possible to unbind an organization and bind it to something else (this includes renames). You can vote for adding this feature here.

The only way to have your organization bound to a different DevOps Platform currently is to create a new organization and re-import your repositories there. Unfortunately, that means you’ll lose the results of previous analyses on these projects.

If you have a yearly subscription for your current organization, a new coupon can be issued for your new organization by reaching out to your sale representative.
If you have a monthly subscription by credit card, you can simply stop your subscription on the old organization and re-subscribe on the new one.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick response. I did the steps that you mentioned and it’s working now. Unfortunately, all historical results are lost

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.