Have different highlight within the file on what covered by the conditions in sonarcloud

Hi guys, can we have at least a different highlight within the file on what covered by the conditions in sonarcloud? It’s very difficult to identify when it’s about lines coverage and when it’s about condition coverage.

Plus it’s applied in all getters and setters (even private ones) without having any conditions in the getter or the setter.

Hello,

I created a dedicated thread based on your comment on the announcement related to branch coverage support so we can exchange more easily.

Today you have this highlight in the left margin so I wonder what else you are expecting:

Would you be able to elaborate a little on what you would expect by providing screenshots of the current UI you don’t like? Mockups of what you would expect?

Thanks
Alex

I would probably expect a different colouring that shows which findings are related to line coverage and which are related to conditions. Maybe inside the file showing exactly which conditions are affected with a form of highlighting.

1 Like