Failed Analysis ID 877a4d05-0ba6-446e-b0d9-febdaf1d0722

Could you please provide more details about failed analysis, ID “877a4d05-0ba6-446e-b0d9-febdaf1d0722”?

Thanks,
Yaroslav

Hi,

Your posts were initially caught by our (pretty dumb) spam filter. I’ve unflagged them, combined them (since they’re the same topic) and flagged this for team attention.

Ann

Analysis keep failing for unknown reason.
Last analysis ID: “f769d5ac-4606-4d09-93b5-e1202300c443”.

1 Like

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. You’re still queued.

Ann

1 Like

Hi @yrybak.

I have been trying to dig up some additional information in our logs which would explain the errors you are seeing. Currently I have managed to identify the transactions however I dont see a cause, I will keep digging and then try and put you in touch with someone who can support the issue.

Could you please inform me which Repository service are you using?

Thanks,
Shane

1 Like

Hi @shane.findley,

I am sorry, I am not sure what does “Repository service” term mean. Where can I see that parameter?

We are on GitHub.
This project is Vue project.
We use Automatic Analysis method.
SonarCloud configuration is pretty much default. The only thing, we use Quality Gate based on “Overall Code” for now as this is the first release we prepare for production and we want overall metrics to be good.

Thanks,
Yaroslav

1 Like

Hi @yrybak

That is all good, I had wondered if you were on Github or a different ALM.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, it appears that the issue you are experiencing could be related to some unsupported characters in the analysis. It is possible for us to support these things but we might need to adjust the way you are currently calling the analysis.

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: 25 is not a valid line offset for pointer. File src/components/Communities/ChatComponents/Conversions.vue has 24 character(s) at line 247

Is there something here which you could identify?

Thanks,
Shane

Hello @yrybak,

You could try to try to force UTF-8 encoding, which has worked for some users in the past: sonar.sourceEncoding=UTF-8

Also, it would help us a lot if could share the contents of the file (via a private message).
As well as the tsconfig.json, along with other details you feel might be relevant.

If you just need a quick workaround, consider excluding the offending file with sonar.exclusions.

Thanks Gabriel, Shane,

I don’t see how to send private message. Could you please advise?

Line 247:

convmounted: true,

There is no tsconfig.json, but there is jsconfig.json:

{
  "compilerOptions": {
    "target": "es5",
    "module": "esnext",
    "baseUrl": "./",
    "moduleResolution": "node",
    "paths": {
      "@/*": [
        "src/*"
      ]
    },
    "lib": [
      "esnext",
      "dom",
      "dom.iterable",
      "scripthost"
    ]
  }
}

Thanks,
Yaroslav

Last analysis was successful for this project.

Thanks,
Yaroslav

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.