Code quality widget not loading in pull request

Since some time, the Code Quality widget just stays empty. See screenshot below.

ccwidget

Interestingly, the XHR requests to load and results are being analyzed and fetched. See screenshot in comment.

This is on Firefox 67.0.2 (64-bit), but also my colleagues on different platforms report the same.

1 Like

Comment because I was only allowed to upload 1 image at a time… :slight_smile:

Hello,
Are you using an ad blocker ? I think generally Bitbucket cloud extensions don’t work well with ad blockers.

Otherwise I don’t think we have any known issue on this, do you have any error in the console ?

1 Like

You’re right, that was the issue. Thank you.

1 Like

We also had issues with the ad blocker, and after turning it off it worked perfectly. However, since a week or so the addon has stopped showing up in the PRs (bitbucket cloud).

I cannot see a request being fired similar to the one @pschoen shows in his screenshot, but we do get a spinner saying the addon is loading but then it just disappears and shows up blank as originally showed by @pschoen. I went through all requests being fired and none of them seems related to the SonarCloud addon.

Loading:
After:

Looking in the console, these errors show up, but I have no idea if they are related to the SonarCloud addon:

Everything shows up fine in SonarCloud, it’s just in the PRs it doesn’t show up. Any ideas what could be the issue?

Hi,

We have a bug that will be fixed in production shortly. You can follow our ticket here.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers,

Hi,
The incident has been closed and the issue is fixed, you should be able to see the Bitbucket integration again.