- Operating system: MacOS Ventura 13.4
- SonarLint plugin version: 22.214.171.124062
- Programming language you’re coding in: Java
- Is connected mode used:
- Connected to SonarCloud or SonarQube (and which version): SonarQube, * Data Center Edition
- Version 8.9.8 (build 54436)
I’m using IntelliJ IDEA 2022.3.2 (Ultimate Edition).
And a thorough description of the problem / question: I am unable to disable the rule “Local-Variable Type Inference”. I have checked and unchecked the checkbox, started and restarted IntelliJ. No matter what I do it continues to flag every variable declaration across my projects. The pop-up when hovering the mouse over the highlighted variable does not offer an option to turn it off either.