Azure DevOps Login not working

Hi all,

I am not able to login with my azure devops account. For the colelagues it is working, but not for me.
can you please help me.

This is the error:
You’re not authorized to access this page.
Reason: You can’t sign up because login ‘mymail’ is already used by an existing user.

Best Regards,
Sebastian Stadtler

Hello @s.stadtler,

We have looked into your case and have some actions planned on our end to allow you to log back in.
We plan to have this completed by tomorrow (11/08/2021) and will update you once done.
Once you can log back into SonarCloud with your account, you will need to be reinvited to the organisations you are a member of by an admin.

I’m experiencing the same issue. I’m trying to sign in with my Github account. I’m not sure if I already have an account with the same username.

You’re not authorized to access this page.
Reason: You can’t sign up because login ‘my username’ is already used by an existing user.

Thank you

@Justin_Allen is there something I can do on my side to be able to login without the username clash?

Hi, I have still the problem that I am not able to login. Is their any possibility to manage and find a solution by myself?

Hello @s.stadtler,

Apologies for the delay, can you try to log in again with your account.

If there are any issues logging in please let me know.

Thanks, now it is working. And I am able to login again. Can you provide me the information what was the defect with my account and if I could have fixed it by myself?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.